Cafeteria Worker - Part-time
- Approximately 25-30 hours per week
- Duties include food prep, cashier, clean-up, stocking shelves
- Contact: Terri Dossen for more information (260) 456-1261 ext. 3101 or email email@example.com.
Track & Field Coach
- The head coach at Bishop Luers High School is responsible for his/her program, which includes organizing and giving direction to his/her coaching staff. A head coach will evaluate all coaches in his high school program. The head coach will meet with the athletic director to discuss equipment ordering, scheduling, and recommending candidates for coaching positions within the program. The head coach must be a positive motivator with his athletes and staff. He/She must project a positive image with the media as well as with the parents and the community. The head coach will take an interest in and be involved in community age group programs that are related to their sport. The head coach will adhere to all policies in the coaching handbook, as well as “school corporation” and IHSAA policies.
- Send resumes and cover letter to Rick Brown, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position will provide student support in the resource room as well as the regular classroom setting. Candidates with a background in special education or school setting are preferred. This is a part time, approximately 30 hours per week position.
- Send resume and cover letter to Tiffany Albertson, Principal at email@example.com.
- Full-time day shift maintenance worker needed.
- Duties include: maintenance related repairs including, but not limited to: lighting, grounds work, light plumbing
- Will train the right person